Monday, December 28, 2009

Thank You Blogging Friends!

Blogging Friends are the best! I was very surprised to find this package in my mail box just before Christmas. Mary over at Quilt Hollow posted about doing some Random Acts of Kindness. (RAK) Never in a million years did I expect to be a recipient of one. Inside I found a lovely zippered bag. I love the fabric. It is full of sewing notions. Perfect for a sewing pouch. Inside the pouch .... quilting thread, a note pad and an emery board.
Thank you so much Mary. You made my day! I love it all. That was so nice of you.

Another package arrived in my mail box from another blogging friend. This was also a surprise. It was from Kris over at Dandelion Quilts.

Inside was a snowman spreader and a spinach dip mix along with two dish towels that she machine embroidered. They are beautiful! Thank you so much Kris. I am going to use the dip mix on New Years Eve. It is my granddaughters favorite dip.


Again, thank you so much Mary and Kris. I really appreciate your kindness.
I will be back tomorrow with more blogging buddy goodies.
Hugs,
Pat


7 comments:

Kaaren said...

Blogging buddies are THE BEST! I should know...right Pat and Mary?

Woo hoo! Awesome, thoughtful gifts.

paulette said...

Your blogging buddies are SOO thoughtful!! Well deserved I might add!
Take care and Happy New Year!
Paulette

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh...I enjoyed sending you a little something. YOU are the one who spoiled me with lovely RAKs. Enjoy the rest of this year and wishing you the best for the New Year.

Maggey and Jim said...

What lovely gifts.. I am new to blogging but love visiting and hope to have visitors at my blog too. Happy New Year to you.
Maggey

julieQ said...

I love mail like that! You have some precious friends.

Lissa Jane said...

Hi Pat
i have just been to Kaaren's blog and see the lovely bag you gave her (bag lady) can you tell me what the pattern is? and where do can I find one??? I just adore it!


Lissa- Australia

Anonymous said...

Boy, it must be boring. A bunch of middle and old age broads getting together to do this stuff. Get a life and do something exciting like........skiing, cross country or better yet, downhill. But you old broads could not handle it. Just the sewing and stuff.........learn how to play the bagpipes, now that is something exciting.........haha