Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Every year my family goes to my brothers for Thanksgiving. . This year I will be making a new salad at the request of my niece. The recipe follows:


Red Grape Salad

8 oz whipped cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 t vanilla
8 oz sour cream
1 large bag of red seedless grapes
brown sugar
walnuts chopped

Wash grapes
Mix cream cheese, white sugar,vanilla and sour cream together. Add red grapes. Cut up a few walnuts and mix with some brown sugar. Sprinkle the sugar and nuts on top of salad just before serving.

I hope that however you spend your day tomorrow, it will be wonderful.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Pat

3 comments:

Annie said...

Hope you had a Happy Day! I love your coil basket. Great Job. I should be writing school reports, but just want to sew!!!

CONNIE W said...

A new recipe! This is one I don't recall seeing before. Sounds good.

Mary Anne said...

Hi Pat!

Happy belated Thanksgiving to you and your family!

... and thanks for posting that recipe -- sounds yummy!