Thursday, July 2, 2009

An Award


I have been given this award by Deb over at http://aquiltingjourney.blogspot.com/
Thank you for including me Deb.
Here are the rules:


First: You have to tell your readers 10 things about you they may not already know, but are true.


Second: You have to tag 10 people with the award.


Third: You have to let the people you've given the award to, know that they've received this award from you.


Finally: Make sure you link back to the person who awarded you.

Well I am sure you are all sitting on the edge of your computer chairs for these sad but true facts about ME.

1. I dislike cats!

2 I love soft ice cream. (chocolate and vanilla twist) yum!

3. Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. (my stitching day with friends...love them)

4. My favorite season of the year is the Fall.

5. I love all veggies. (especially when cooked on the grill)

6. I enjoy watching hockey.

7. I have two children (one of each) and two grandchildren (one of each).

8. I was born and have lived in NY all of my life.

9. I could spend hours in a book or office supply store. (love them)

10. My favorite TV channel is HGTV.

Now this award has been around for awhile and I am not sure who has been tagged. This was fun. If you would like to play along please feel free. Post and follow the rules on your blog. Let me know if you decide to play. Enjoy!

Pat

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Haha -- we're going to have to work on #1. ;-) Being a solid dog person, I never used to like cats either. But now that the kids are gone (in theory) and we're both working, it just seemed unfair to have a dog. The house seems so empty without a pet, so we've become rather attached to our Fat Feline!

Stina Blomgren said...

Some I knew..and some I didn´t!!!! :o)) Thanks for sharing!!!
I love grilled veggies too..;o)

Carrie P. said...

Enjoyed reading more about you. Thanks for sharing.