Friday, July 10, 2009

A finish And A Win

I have finished another block for my" A Primitive Garden Quilt " from Primitive Gatherings.
I believe that this is block number four. I love this quilt. I do hope that I get it finished one day. Primitive Gatherings is starting this as a block of the month again this summer. Check it out on their site if you are interested.
Kris over at Dandelion Quilts had a give away and I was the lucky winner of a charm pack. She said that she hoped that it would inspire me. I do have an idea of how I am going to use it. Thanks again Kris. These charms are lovely. I have been busy with my Christmas in July Swap. I will be back tomorrow with a peek.


I will chat then. Have a great day!
Pat

6 comments:

Karen said...

I enjoyed seeing your applique block. You will get it all done one of these days and have a very nice applique quilt.

Kaaren said...

I have tye four borders left on my Primitive Garden and then I'm done. I haven't touched it in a couple of months because I think I almost burned myself out in the first 10 months. But I have to get it done by September because my LQS would like to display it in their shop and I said that I would have it done...not quilted, just appliqued.

I really is a beautiful design. Keep it up, Pat...a little at a time.

Anonymous said...

Hey! That is the block I am almost done with! LOL. I didn't do them in order. Gosh... I would love to get this one done... it is just a time killer. It is my "waiting room" project. I always grab my stitching box with this in it and go :o)

Karen said...

Boy I sure hope I get that quilt done someday. Right now I'm just collecting the blocks every month, lol. It's beautiful in person. Yours looks great.

Karen

Judy S. said...

You're making progress, that's for sure! Hope your summer is going well; we just got back home and are getting back to our normal routine, which includes blogging for me....

Carrie P. said...

Love your block and congrats on your fabric win. Look forward to seeing what you do with the charms.