Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I found It!!




A couple of posts ago I mentioned my first quilt project. It got me to thinking . What was my first project? I thought about it and then it hit me. I walk by it several times a day. How could I not remember. I loved this Angel and I still do. It has been hanging on the wall at the top of my stairs for a very long time. Maybe it is time to make something new. I will have to wait and see. Looking at it now, I should have quilted in the borders. When I finished it I thought that it was the most beautiful applique and quilting that anyone had ever done. My opinion has changed today! I am off now to make pumpkin pies. I will chat soon.




Pat

6 comments:

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh...she is adorable...just lovely...love her!!

Anonymous said...

I love your project! Isn't that funny how excited we are when we complete that first one! I had no idea I wasn't done when I didn't quilt the borders, lol. Thank you for sharing :o)

alda said...

absolut lovely!!!! what a wonderful angel!!!!

Samantha said...

I think she's just adorable- I'd leave her up. You should be just as proud today as the day you made her.

Karen said...

Your applique quilt is as cute as can be. Love her the way she is.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh this is just wonderful! I love it!