Saturday, November 1, 2008


Quite awhile ago I received my bag from the Bag Swap hosted by Linda. Claire from South Australia made a bag for me. I have sent Claire a thank you but I never posted the picture of my beautiful bag on my blog. So I am going to fix that up right now. Claire made a beautiful slouchy bag.

My photography skills do absolutely nothing for this bag. I took several pictures of it and each one was a little worse than the one before it. This is the best I could do. ( I am sorry Claire).
Claire also added some fat quarters and a cute little sewing tin along with some delish chocolate.

Thank you again Claire. I really love my bag and all my other goodies.




Linda said...

Love the colours in the bag, and chocolate is always nice.....

julieQ said...

Very cute bag, it is just right for fall. What fun mail!