Friday, October 19, 2007

I am so happy ! People are finding me in blogland. I have so many blogs that I love to visit each day and I heard from two of them yesterday. Today is a cleaning day for me so that I may take a basket making class tomorrow. Not the usual basket weaving kind of basket, a fabric basket. It is where you wrap fabric around a cording and then zig zag stitch it together. Will let you know more and show pics after the class. Thank you to Darlene over at http://quiltingdaze.blogspot.com/ and connie over at http://simplyquilted.blogspot.com/
for stopping by and for the nice welcomes. Hope everyone has a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to blogland Pat, I just found you through Darlene's blog. Will add you to my feeds list.

Lynn said...

Hi Pat :)
I know what you mean about being excited when someone posts on your blog, I havn't had mine very long either so I do get so excited. It's nice to know people are listening to you LOL
I hope you will take a photo and show us your basket when it's done, sounds like fun :)

Kim said...

Welcome to blogland and thank you for stopping by my blog-
blogs are defiantly addicting

Solstitches said...

Welcome to blogland. I'm sure you will have a lot of fun.
I look forward to seeing pictures of some of your finishes.
Margaret