Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Tree And A Few More Favorites

Now I am finally ready for Santa!!!





This ornament was given to me this year by Debbie. It is over 30 years old.





















This stocking is about 2 1/2" long. It is hand made (not by me). All those tiny gifts. Love it!








Always and forever!!!



































































Better be good!













Tomorrow I will show you some of the gifts that I received. I must have been good sometime.
Hugs,
Pat















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your great ornmaments! The tree looks beautiful.

Samantha said...

One of my favorite things about unpacking the Christmas boxes is remembering where we got the various ornaments, a fun walk down memory lane.
Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

Can you please tell me where to get the pattern for the Santa and snowman quilt you have framed ?