Friday, April 25, 2008

Hopped On Over!!

Look what hopped over to New York from Michigan. Isn't she the cutest little bunny post card that you have ever seen? I think so. My mailman Earl thinks so too! She came in the mail without even a scratch or mark on her. That is most unusual for my mail. Melanie sent this to me. Again thanks so much Mel. I love her. This is the first fabric postcard that I have seen. I think that they are so cute that I am going to try and make one.


Mel made it look so professional with a stamp (I think) on the back of the card. I am going to check with her to be sure.
I am off to bed now. Tomorrow I am going to a Craft Fair at our local State College. The Spring show is usually not the best but it will be a day out with friends. I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend filled with lots of time to stitch. I will chat later.

Pat


Look what hopped over to New York from Michigan!




5 comments:

Melanie said...

waycool-- thanks for sharing the picture. I always wonder what they look like after shipping. I've missed your posts. I know you've been stitching up a storm....

Kim said...

Yep, that's a real for real post stamping over that stamp! There are clear plastic envelopes for mailing the quilted post cards, but I have heard of them being tossed right in the mail. I should try this. I really like your bunny card. Well done!

Solstitches said...

That's sucha cute postcard Pat!
I have a mermaid postcard that came in the mail just as is and it was fine too.
Such a great keepsake.

Wendy said...

That's so sweet to get such a cute little bunny spring celebration in the mail. I'm so glad it didn't get dirty along the way. Have fun at the show with friends.

julieQ said...

Love that bunny card! Very pretty.